Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to my first blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I thought this would be a fun way to "scrapbook" all the exciting milestones of our new daughter Sailor. She is growing sooo fast! Tomorrow she will be 4 1/2 months old! Here are some pictures of our beautiful daughter.



One day old

Nine days old






Sailor's birth announcement


My sister Sydney holding Sailor




4/30/09 - Going to Shreveport!



5/18/09




Sailor's 3 month picture. Obviously the "photo shoot" didn't go very well!







6/13/09





Headed to the Lake! 6/14/09



At Cheddar's



First time in the cellar.



Sitting like a "big girl" at Olive Garden.

2 comments:

  1. P.J.,

    I'm so glad you started a blog so that I can keep up with sweet, little Sailor. She is just precious! It is so much fun posting--it really is.

    Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I can already tell we're going to love it. How many times can I say, "oh how precious"
    Ninny

    ReplyDelete